Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tagged by Momma


1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life? Travelling throughout Latin America and the rest of the world, learning foreign languages and a plethora of other things.

2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it? All of those things require the use of an object, called money.

3. What's better: horses or cows? I hate horses, unless enjoyed from a safe distance. I tried to ride one in the Grand Canyon as a child, and the bitch went crazy. Robin was her name, I will never forget it... Cows.

4. What do you think the secret to happiness is? A strong drink? Shit if I know...

5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit? I just ate lunch, there's no way I remember any of my dreams on a full stomach.

6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Athlete, namely basketball. I know, original. I would've been the white Spud Webb!

7. Complete this statement: Love is..... not holding its end of the bargain. (?)

8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!) There are plenty of good stories accessible on this blog. Would you rather hear about how I split my face open outside of jumbo slice and spent the night blacked out in the ER? I don't know you that well...

9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about? This is going to sound horrible, but I just saw a hot attorney and thought about getting it on in his office. Sue me!

10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank? My friend's lesbian attorney is trying to set me up with another attorney... so I may thank her, but we'll have to see what the internet stalking turns up on this guy...

UPDATE: It appears the attorney in question worked at a law firm of another acquaintance of mine (not good), AND, I believe he is most certainly not single.

No comments: