Monday, March 27, 2006

I think I may be dead.

I will update everyone at a time when my body doesn't feel like it's been the recipient of a hate crime, the perpitrator??? cheap booze and lots of it. However I may or may not have done the following this weekend,

Gone to the Rhino in georgetown followed by JR's in the gayborhood.... yeah that was a smart choice....

Started Saturday off with Cory and some cheap booze followed by sushi, more booze, and then JR's for a Homo-blog fest of drunkeness wherein I may have threatened someone's life by saying, "If you efff with my friend I will end you..... no I'm serious, I will cut you." (ps in the immortal words of Chip "Dale, a barstool could take you.")

I'm pretty sure that the night was a success.... not sure.

Spent Sunday pretty much soaked in booze from a 3-4 hour brunch with unlimited bloody marys and screwdrivers and mimosas to long island ice teas to yet a third bar where I may or may not have made out with a guy that took me on one date and whom I never called back.... and there was a reason..... he's kinda busted..... damnit. (PS All of these ladies are hateful hateful b*tches for getting me that loaded and I hope all their nipples fall off)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was good to meet you guys over the weekend. Sorry for cutting out early on Sat, I was gonna beat a 'mo if I got knocked into/spilt on one more time. But it was a good time all together.