Monday, July 10, 2006

here.... there... everywhere

So ok....welcome to my life

This past weekend I spent time with the royal family also known as mumsy and daddykins.....

Mumsy: Well [dale] there's something I always wanted to know about the gays
*PS this is 3 bottles of wine and 2 rounds of martinis between 3 people*
Dale: Umm ok
Mumsy: Do all gay men shave their pubic hair off??
Dale: Is that your natural hair color mumsy?
Mumsy: God I hope your sister doesn't wear a mini-skirt tonight, she looks awfully cheap with it on.....

Yeah I don't follow either.

Sunday saw me actually spending time with la principessa [the sister] who saw fit to come down to Jumanji and we had wings and watched the final game of the world cup...... now let me say a couple things about the world cup.....

This

And This

And This

That's all I have to say about that.

Now let me just say if you've had any amount of alcohol in your system and you are with one of your best friends, you should not watch This Movie. You will cry, a lot.

Love isn't always roses and chocolate, it's not always candlelight and slowdancing. Sometimes it's about sitting in silence with one of your best friends who may as well be your family. Sometimes it's the little things that help out a lot more than anything else.

I have to be in Baltimore for a meeting tomorrow morning at 9am.... I am not pleased.... not at all.....

3 comments:

d-town said...

the world cup mens have made me even more enthusiastic about my upcoming trip to spain in two months. yes, i know those were italians, but they're both mediterranean ... aye caramba!

Polt said...

hehehehehe...conversations with Mumsy after too much drinkee....

See, there IS something to be said for having a mom who doesn't want to discuss your being gay...namely, NOT having to hear that questions above!

And I wouldn't be happy if I had to be in Baltimore at ANY time of the day...

DC said...

Taylor: oh my! don't pick up any cucarachas or anything if you do socialize

Polt: oh you have no idea darlin. Oh mumsy LOVES having a gay son, it makes her more hip. I'm telling you I'm the perfect accessory. Oh I usually love baltimore, having been born there and all.