Sunday, July 02, 2006

I think I've covered all the bases

I would post an update tomorrow but I am watching "the notebook" after having a VERY eventful weekend.... I won't be in any place to be anywhere but sleeping.

So I think once again I've learned many things this past weekend such as:

If you go to Remmingtons in order to meet up with this lady, this lady, this lady, this lady, and meet this lady, you should not do shots of Jameson. It will put you into a bad bad place. And if you do go to this bad place, it's probably not a good idea to go to JR's afterwards and then to McDonalds.

If your family wants to have brunch at a swanky restaurant the morning after being in a bad place, wear sunglasses, drink plenty of water, and don't get a bloody mary.

If your sister makes you sweatpants that say "people know me" across the butt, wearing them out everywhere is totally acceptable.... totally acceptable.

If your sister is visiting DC, take her to this locale for dinner.... it's tots deelish, even more so in matching clothes... cuz were that cool.

If your friends ask you to go white water tubing..... do it... trust me, there's nothing better than floating down a river on an inner-tube drinking some beer and hanging out with a great group of people *looks around* wait did I say that?? Am I turning into a big butch man??? ha ha ha ha not to worry.

Now something that makes tubing all that much better, is if you and one of your best friends break off from the group, and go tubing 3/4 of the way naked... were we perved on by some rando's tubing across the river??? yeah, but whatev's.... you only live once.

.25 cent chicken wings after tubing all day puts your stomach in a bad place, but well worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY worth it!

Kathryn Is So Over said...

I hope the new job is going well.

We miss you out here in Slackerville.