Monday, December 19, 2005

.....And then I woke up with a random phone number in my pocket

The title of my post pretty much sums up my weekend.....

So Friday.... GEISHA@!@!!!!! I loved the movie, loved it loved it loved it. So much fun with my friends at Sushi Taro and loved the movie even though I could tell that Ms. Ziyi had a chinese not Japanese accent, and Michelle Yeoh I felt could have done more with her character. But whatevs.

Saturday after waking up I called Dudley and we went to P. City for a little holiday shopping. I didn't get anything but whatevs. After that we went back to his place for a little pre-happy hour cocktail, which was deeeeelish, and then I went off to meet up with a friend from college who's brother I actually made out with once, it was his suggestion oddly enough. Did a little more drinking, a little catching up and it was off to meet my cousin who was in town from med school. The rest of the night is a weee bit hazy, but I do remember meeting up with Ms. Katinka at a bar whose name escapes me and drinking some beers with her before going home.

Sunday was SUPPOSED to be low-key but somehow I managed to convince Chip after round 2 of shopping for christmas stuff that it'd be a good idea for a little drinky-poo and gnash. So we went to Rosemary's Thyme where we proceeded to have the deepest conversation in life. I think we actually went from religion to old professors/gym coaches/ teachers that we had the hots for when we were younger. PS after dinner I got up and knocked a painting off the wall much to Chips embarassment..... I still maintain that it had nothing to do with the wine and I would have been that clumsy without alcohol assisstance.

This is where things get hairy..... .so 2 bottles of wine later we try to convince These Ladies to come to JR's with us but to no avail. I guess they're just more "Responsible" than we are. ANYWAYS so off to Juniors we went, where we proceeded to get drizzzunk and shlockered all types of ways. In the process I leaned over to chip and pointed out a guy I thought was cute that I was TOTALLY going to Geisha him and just make bedroom eyes, as I do. However Chip doesn't like to work on that time table and motioned for him to come over and pushed me at this guy. PS, I begrudgingly admit that his plan worked and definitely got his phone number (even though I don't remember doing that and had to have Chip explain it to me this morning). Also got this random girls phone number who kept buying me drinks while her cute and drunk friend was getting macked on by a rando ugly guy (she totally called him fat and burned him with her ciggarette, so obviously she was my besty). Yeah her cute and drunk friend totally molested me and I was A OK with that.

I left JR's after I looked over and saw that Chip was "Occupado" with a gentleman, and I was bordering on not cute drunk so I skeedaddled and went home where I passed the eff out only to wake up at 3:45 to txt message Chip "you are so geisha" I mean....really.......


Also from JR's as I was reminded by Chip:

-Saw a fellow Bates Alum and definitely yelled "yeah bates" at least ten times..... wish I would have gotten HIS number.........

- Also Sunday morning I woke up with 150$ in my wallet and had to make 4 phone calls before I figured out how it got there....

I hope this week turns out to be less busy but I think I have plans Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and then it's christmas....... god I need a betty ford moment.

No comments: