Sunday, December 04, 2005

Weekend Roundup...... do you hear what I hear?

This past week has been a tornado of going out, I think I need a vaca like whoah before this week.... last week went out Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Thursday I hung out with these fabulous ladies as per the usual and met a nice gentleman at sadlands.... contestant number one has been washed out of my hair.

Friday night Dudley, Chip and I went to a party at the Boys after having a wonderful dinner cooked by Dudley!!!!! Hung out with Mrs. Jesus, saw some rando's and I peaced out early.

Saturday spent time with my Grandfather and crazy aunt.... family time is crazy time. Chip was nice enough to come out to suburbia and we went to the Outback for some hot beef injections...mmmmmm. Then I tried to school Chip on the ways of the 'mo with a viewing of Steel Magnolias (Whick I own, don't you judge me!!!) that didn't work he was wicked bored so we watched part of Trick until the go go boy put his clothes back on.

Sunday my roomie and I went to a nice brunchykins in georgetown as he must be seen around town entertaining me to be known as my acting heterosexual boyfriend. Then Chip and I went to P. City for some retail therapy, I'm currently trying out a new look which I will call Urban runway... we'll see if I'm edgy enough for that one. We went to the Teets after that and for the first time in my life I told a man how much meat I wanted..... and I wasn't at cobalt!

We then went back to my house and I played Suzie homemaker and made a shake and bake feast and we watched This movie, en preparation for This movie as the two lead actresses are the same in both.

As was my promise of the holiday season, here's the next installment.... with
"Do you hear what I hear?"


Said The Boy to his friend BGK,
Do you see what I see?
Way up near the bar, BGK.
Do you see what I see?
A twink, a twink, dancing in the night
with a tail that makes me feel allright.
with a tail that makes me feel allright.

Said BGK, to Mr. Chip
Do you hear what I hear?
Ringing through the night, Mr. Chip.
Do you hear what I hear?
Free shots, free shots, high above the noise
Calling all, all of the boys,
Calling all, all of the boys.

Said Mr. Chip to the faboo queen
Do you know what I know?
In the spacious club, faboo queen.
Do you know what I know?
the boys, the boys, both young and old
come with gifts, of silver and gold
come with gifts, of silver and gold

Said Faboo queen, to the people everywhere.
Listen to what I say!
Buy me drinks, people everywhere.
Listen to what I say!
The Bartender, and Sean, working through the night
They'll make all our cocktails right!
They'll make all our cocktails right!!


1 comment:

Asian Mistress said...

When will a holiday selection CD be available?