Friday, December 30, 2005

Can't keep a good B*tch away!




I.... Dale.... am coming in live from Key West as your tan correspondent... just so all youze ladies don't forget me :).

Key things I've learned so far (pun intended har har har)

1). Pasty eastern europeans should not wear tangerine speedos, no matter how muscle-y they are or how many gifts they bring to the table.

2). The second octane 109 slushy at fat tuesdays is never a good idea

3). The beaches at key west are less manicured than rehomo, thankfully they all had chaise lounge rentals.

4). I am now what I consider to be latte dale. at the end of my sojourn in the southern most point in the continental US I will be sumatran deep blend dale. If you don't recognize me on the street it's because I look like a Hawaiian tourguide.

Happy New Years!!!!!! again....

7 comments:

Taylor said...

Those 190 Octane things at Fat Tuesday are sooooooo good! After my freshman year in college I worked that summer at a Fat Tuesday booth at the Atlanta Olympics and developed an affinity for them. They, sadly, didn't like me back.

I've never been to Key West, but I do hear that it doesn't have the best beaches. And that the straights are buying out the gays there. Still though, whoop it up!!!

Dale said...

yeah it's not so homo-tacular, but it's 80, no wind, and cloudless sky so my tan line is thanking me right about now.

Complacent Chase said...

Oh, I am so jealous! Enjoy yourself and Happy New Year!

aklsdjhfa said...

Dale, you're on vacation in Key effin' West. STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!!

josh said...

Hey guys, just saw ur blog, very funny. I shall add to favorites :) Am confused tho, did u both go out together?

Dale said...

Josh:

Thanks for the compliment!! No we've never dated.... praise jesus! ha ha ha ha.

Anonymous City Girl said...

I miss Key West...
Have a Sloppy Rita at Sloppy Joe's for me and play with a 5 toed cat!