Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm a washingtonian

As one born and raised in the DC/metro area......well maybe not born, I hail from Ballmer hun, I recently took an online test (because they're the most accurate obvy) and it has been determined that I'm 57% Dixie..... I think that's just about perfect for a Washingtonian... don't you?

PS. Totally called in sick from work today, tomorrow's my last day.... I'm so klassy

PPS. My sister, for my birthday, made me a pair of sweats that say across the butt "People Know Me" in an homage to Ron Burgundy.... yeah that's gonna do well for my rep.

7 comments:

Dop T said...

The test was fun. My score was "81% Dixie. Do you still use Confederate money?". Which is good, since I am from South Carolina. Mah parnts'll be so prowd!

DC said...

ha ha ha good job, I'm just the perfect match of southern intellect and northern hospitality I guess....

Carrie Broadshoulders said...

northern hospitality? are you even saying that with a straight face? i'm going to assume you got that inverted. northeasterners certainly think they are more intelligent, but I can't even imagine they'd think they are more hospitable than southerners.

in any case, not surprisingly, I scored 96% Dixie. Was General Lee my grandfather? No, but not too far off.

Anonymous said...

I'm 73% Dixie. Not surprising, I am from Kentucky, after all.

Your sister is awesome! Rock those sweats!!

d-town said...

71% ... sounds right for a palmetto boy who has spent his time after college in urban areas.

DC said...

CB: Honey pie, it's a JFK quote about washingtonians...

CC: oh I'm totally wearing the sweats all the effing time

Taylor Jean: darlin I'd expect you to be rocking some 150% or somethin!

Carrie Broadshoulders said...

Ok so he was wrong. Any man who cheats on the fabulous Jackie is not to be trusted anyway.